|Hotel name||Tsugaike Kogen Hotel Hakuba Berghaus|
|Address||1284-1, Chikuniotsu, Otari-mura Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano, 399-9422, Japan|
There are rooms in the Northern Alps side and the street side.
The rooms in the Northern Alps side are comfortable with the terrace.
The panoramic view of the Northern Alps from Cypress open-air bath is the pride of the hotel
It is the pleasant open-air bath with the view of the spectacular Northern Alps.
Fashionable restaurant with jazz stream.
The lobby with nice view, was renewed in autumn of 2012.
You can get out to the terrace in the Northern Alps side from here.
You can enjoy and relax in the café, drinking coffee or tea.
- Guest Rooms: 18 rooms in total, capacity 75 people.
- 2nd Floor Hana Floor Japanese-Western style room: 4 rooms (with full bathroom, 28-30 sq. m.)
- 2nd Floor Hana Floor Japanese style room: 3 rooms, (with full bathroom, 30-35 sq. m.)
- 3rd Floor Gaku Floor Japanese-Western style room: 6 rooms (with toilet, 30-35 sq. m.)
- 3rd Floor Gaku Floor Twin room: 3rooms (with toilet, 17.5 sq. m.)
- 4th Floor Sora Floor Japanese-Western style room: 3 rooms (with full bathroom, 30-35 sq. m.)
- All Rooms: TV, air-conditioner, extension telephone, wash-basin
- All rooms equipped with bath towels, hand towels and toothbrushes for number of people.
- Café & Lounge (Coffee, tea juice and many more)
- Shop (Ski accessories, only in winter) Vending Machine (Juice, beer)
- Ski & Snowboard Room, Boots Locker (Free)
- Rental (Curving skis, snowboards, junior’s skis, snow wears) * There are also poles and set up drill for the slalom.
- Private Parking (Free)
Get off the Hokuriku Expressway at the Itoigawa Interchange and drive the Route 148 to the south. Turn right at the in front of JR Hakuba Oike Station to Tsugaike Kogen. About 40 km from Itoigawa Interchange.
The route from Itoigawa IC to Hakuba Berghaus(NAVITIME)
Go straight after getting off the Nagano Expressway at Azumino Intercange (ex-Toyoshina Interchange). Follow the signs of “Hakuba-Omachi” towards the north.
The route from Azumino IC to Hakuba Berghaus (NAVITIME)
Get off the Joshinetsu Expressway at Nagano Interchange and to “Hakuba – Nagano Olympic Road”.
After turn right the Route 148, turn left at the traffic light “Iwatake“ and to Tsugaike Kogen.
The route from Nagano IC to Hakuba Berghaus (NAVITIME)
Use Oito Line from Itoigawa Station, JR Hokuriku Line. Get off at Minami Otari Station. Take shuttle bus or taxi to Tsugaike Kogen.
Use Oito Line from Matsumoto Station, JR Chuo Line and get off at Hakuba Station. Take shuttle bus or taxi to Tsugaike Kogen.
Shinkansen (Bullet train) to Nagano
Take the direct bus from Nagano Station to Tsugaike Kogen.
(In the summer season, there are three buses are running daily from Nagano Station to Tsugaike Kogen. Please check the schedule in advance.)
[Please check the schedule at website of Alpico]